Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Blogging

Someone recently informed me that my blog is full of platitudes and truisms. Well thank you for being so straightforward and honest. Also, I sincerely appreciate that you sugar coated that for me.

Unfortunately its true. In looking at my recent posts I have noticed that there is far too much summary and far too little substantive analysis. I am taking a ton of classes this quarter so in my scramble to post, I have short changed the actual content of my Blog. I recognize that anyone who looks here probably isn't coming here for the news. If you are politically motivated enough to come here (or just care enough about me to look here), you probably already know whats going on. Therefore, I should probably concentrate on my own analysis of political events unless I just want to bore all my readers.

Although I would like to dedicate myself to this goal. I simply do not have enough time to focus on writing and analyzing well in an extra curricular context. If you want to see some better writing or more interesting analysis, look at some of my earlier posts. Otherwise, stay tuned. I wont be posting as often, but I will do my best to make my future posts more interesting.

If you are looking for news, go to Google News or CNN.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?