Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Noooo!!!!!!!

For all the standard loaded rhetoric of Capitol Hill, a few noble souls remain loyal to governing before politics. Unfortunately, since yesterday two of these more noble members of congress are at each other's throats.

I think Obama really is still trying to do what is right for the public and not just Democratic political gain, but he should know better than to mess around with campaign finance and John McCain.

It pains me to see two of the politicians for whom I have tremendous respect rip each other apart. I have become accustomed to seeing many politicians roll in the mud trying to rip each other down, but I was hoping McCain and Obama could remain above that. They'd done it for so long already. I can only hope it works out in the end.

Comments:
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?