Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Sigh....

Hey All,

So I haven't been posting as consistantly as I might like recently. Finals are coming up and papers are coming due and its been pretty hectic. Just so you know I haven't been ignoring the glut of political strife out there, however, let me just show you what I've been working on.

I, along with 3 other students in my Introduction to International Relations class wrote a policy brief proposing trade-barrier reductions for Africa in lieu of increased aid which has proven ineffective due to African governmental corruption. Perhaps not your individual cup of tea, but if you are interested you can find the report on My Stanford Webspace. It is titled "Feldman-Ruiz-Foster-..>."

I am also working on a research paper on Donna Frye's more than year-long campaign for San Diego city Mayor. That should be done wednesday, so I may post that as well. Enjoy.

I'll be back with another installment of political rantings on the absurdities of the day as soon as my schedule permits. Looking forward to it. (beleive me)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?